I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Monday, September 26, 2011

7721 Preview


Its late. After a long day of harvest and all the assorted other jobs that go with it, I am only going to post a short preview of what I eventually will put up on youtube . Call this one a "trailer".
Harvest is going well although I seem to be slightly behind the average in spite of my best efforts. Weather has been phenomenal with above average temperature drying out the grain. 86 degrees on the weekend. Air conditioning by day, heater by night. Northern lights shining bright when I quit tonight. Good sign? Bad? I don't know but I need another week or so of good weather to get done. The field of flax looks great but proved almost impossible to cut with the swather on the weekend so I put another $600 worth of iron into the cutter bar and hopefully that will make it cut the wiry stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Large pull-type combines just seem really strange to me. You never see them in my neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete