I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Friday, May 15, 2015

Long Day Late Night

It has been a long day in the tractor and I have just finished supper at nearly midnight. First day in the field seeding wheat yesterday. It goes quickly when I'm going but I spend too much time just getting things ready. Worked late this evening after hearing rain is in the forecast.
Got the flax seed cleaned earlier this week. Also the granular fertilizer delivered without any trucks stuck in the sinkholes on my driveway. There are a few out on the grid roads too.
Rain in the forecast for the long weekend. I might get up early for an early start if it does not rain. Have hardly taken time to take a picture but here is a video from last week before things got busy. Another Mercury drive. It just keeps getting better.

1 comment: