I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Monday, February 15, 2016

I Saved 147 Dollars

At least that is what statistics say and they don't usually lie. The average guy spent $147 on his wife/girlfriend/significant other for Valentine's day this year. So not having any of those I now have some extra cash to spend on something.  Maybe a Phantom drone similar to the one used shooting this amazing snow pushing video shot this January in Washington state.
Or maybe new brake cylinders for the "legendary Mercury"?

In other news, it is raining in some parts of Oregon according to weather forecaster Bud E. Shepherd.
Sask . weather continues above normal temps and below normal snow. I don't hear anybody complaining.

4 comments:

  1. I'd go for the brake cylinders, Ralph; you need to keep that EMP-proof vehicle in good working order! LOL At least that's MY take on the situation!

    ReplyDelete