I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Hours and Hours

Uploading video to youtube. I think I am at 4 hours and still only 59% uploaded. No, its not a 6 hour mini series, just a 14 minute home video that should not take more than an hour normally. Its a fact of life that internet speed varies out here in the country. Depending on how many people are watching netflix I guess. Or maybe its a youtube problem. Anyway, I'm obviously multi tasking as I can't sit here for endless hours watching nothing happen. Stay tuned for a new Roosty 6 movie later today, maybe.
While waiting , this news item caught my attention. Guess the next time you see somebody out in the cold needing a warm up, better just leave them out in the cold.
carjacking
The farm yard in the summer of 59.

No comments:

Post a Comment