I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Friday, December 7, 2018

I Am A Selfish Braggart

At least according to a "troll" on youtube. And it might be at least a little bit true. But no more so than the average video poster  who puts their content on youtube. I know we shouldn't feed the trolls but I couldn't resist making a couple of replies before deciding this guy was just in it for the argument and life is too short to argue against a closed mind.
It was on the "Mail From Coldwarmotors" video and that one has turned out to be more popular than my average videos having over double the usual views. If my channel was actually monetized it would mean extra money for me but I'm not making a cent from youtube. Partly because I have refused to jump through all the hoops that youtube requires before they will pay anything. Plus I really hate having to look at ads on other's channels so am reluctant to become one of those annoying channels.
So I'm just in it for fun and the favourable comments that 99.9% of the viewers have given so far. Old Roosty6 will continue to crow on youtube for a while yet. 

6 comments:

  1. Can you imagine how meaningless a persons life must be that being a troll is the only way that they can salve their ego?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sad way to get any satisfaction out of life alright.

      Delete
  2. And you're a poser! Can't fathom what that means in this context, but it must be good. Thanks for taking the time and effort the blog and videos require. BTW, loved the old manual tire changer! Posing as a tire shop worker I suppose, and bragging about it. Is it tyre up there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you watch the videos. And they are tires here. I think "tyres" are pretty much confined to the U.K.

      Delete
  3. Sounds to me like torchyboy there is about 12 years old. -Kate

    ReplyDelete