I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Its Hot, what else is new?

 Its 90 degrees, or 31C now. July in Sask is traditionally hot. Combined with a real shortage of rain is what makes it worse. Cattle guys are hurting for hay and pasture. Glad I only have a hobby herd to feed. 

Got up for some drone video to see how the crops look. Surprisingly good considering its a drought. Better than 1988, our last serious drought. 

Caught the Co-op fuel truck leaving the yard in the drone video and it turned out well. That truck looks huge on my narrow driveway. 


2 comments:

  1. I think Urs is hurting for rain, too. I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Manitoba is just as dry. Also Alberta and a good number of the Northern states from what I read.

      Delete