I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Monday, June 13, 2022

Seeding Done and Video Update

I finished up crops seeding just over a week ago. Just a little later than normal but whats in the ground is off to a good start with plenty of moisture. Chem fallow spraying done as much as possible but due to a shortage of glyphosate of any kind I had to leave a couple of fields for tillage weed control. I'll try not to complain too much about the outrageous high price of diesel fuel and cultivator shovels because I haven't got the bill for the glyphosate yet either. No matter what we want this year it is going to cost way more than it did last year. On the slim chance that many people will actually be interested enough to watch it I have uploaded a video update today to youtube. Garden is doing great. Early potatoes are well up out of the ground and should be eating new ones by mid July. Hope so as the old ones in the bin are pretty rubbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment