I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Climate Hell?

That is the latest headline from the climate ninnies. Warning that we have just experienced the hottest May in recent history. Meanwhile, back in the world where I live, its 62 degrees in my house and I'm wearing a hoodie to keep warm. If it was January I'd be turning on the furnace to warm the house up but I refuse to do it on the sixth of June! Yesterday's 'high temp" was about 60 degrees outdoors and with the raging NW wind it was downright cold outside. Good weather if you are digging ditches or shovelling grain but otherwise its winter boots and lined jackets over coveralls. Really wonder if I'm living on the same planet sometimes. https://www.cbc.ca/news/climate/climate-warming-copernicus-record-united-nations-1.7224438

2 comments:

  1. The Clever Folks running Oregon cutting off the water to small truck gardens who sell at Farmer Markets. They say it is because we are in a drought due to Man Caused Global Climate Change. Of course we are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some might say that man didn''t cause it and he is not going to solve it either.

      Delete