I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Canada Day

Although it was already two days ago, here is a photo of what has become sort of a Canada Day traditional gathering of friends and family. It was pretty cool, cloudy and windy so I passed on the actual trail ride.
Funny , with all the threatening weather we have had lately, in fact there has been hardly any measureable rain. Just light showers that keep everything going but make it very hard to make hay. I was lucky enough to get most of what I have cut baled up last week. So far holding off cutting any more as there are showers forecast almost every day this coming week. 
Crops progressing nicely with canola blooming and wheat heading pretty much on schedule. I took these recent photos of wheat. Of course it was a good opportunity to exercise the 52 Merc. Can't let it sit too long and have the valves get stuck from inactivity. 


2 comments:

  1. My wife lets her car sit too much. I tell that if she doesn't start driving it more, the day will come when everything just quits working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your family, Ralph! And great photos ... that sunset sunlight is always so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete