I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Moisture Testing Grain



I shot this video a couple of weeks or so ago but it could have been today. Only difference is that today is colder and there are no leaves left on the trees. The month of October has been zero progress for harvesting here and much of Western Canada from what I read. Its not too late yet. The weather could improve. The glass is half full, not empty.

This vid shows the process of testing the moisture in the grain we harvest. It likely won't be of great interest to many but you never know. The rest of the harvest videos seemed to go over pretty well and I picked up a few new subscribers.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Vintage? At less than twenty years old that tester is relatively modern compared to most of my machinery.

      Delete