I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Baling Oat Straw with the 847 September

I'm catching up on various videos I had saved on my I phone and editing them into something. I included a bit of recent drone video showing our early snow. Its certainly not my first baling video on youtube but it is the latest. Theres more to come but I'll try to space them out. I see my channel is approaching the 1000 subscriber mark. I sometimes wonder how much money I am missing out on by not monetizing my youtube videos.








2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you live so far away; I could use a bale of that to help winterize a few things. I have a non-farming neighbor with a new-looking CLEAN cattle truck (straight frame) that sells wheat straw at his home for $4 a square bale. It goes for $6-7 retail around here. I don't know if the guy actually hauls cattle for people or what. The truck is all spotless spit and polish whenever I see it. He's new to the neighborhood, so I don't know him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a price for straw. At that price I'd be better off selling the straw than the grain. Its a crime what the grain companies are offering for good wheat and oats today. And the straw just gets worked back into the soil.

    ReplyDelete