I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Friday, March 24, 2017

Passing a John Deere

Its not often we see a combine on the road in March here in Sask. but I caught up to this one today. Probably on the way back from the dealer's Green light service or something.





In other news, our Hundred Acre Woods I often refer to, is getting a little smaller each day this week. The municipality has the theory that the trees along the road were shading too much and preventing the road from drying out. So the cutting machine is working away taking down a 30-40 foot strip of trees along the full mile. Personally I think its a waste of time and the tax payer's money but who are we to stand in the way of progress and better roads.

2 comments:

  1. Wasting money is what government does. I assume the trees felled are being wasted, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the poplars are all chewed up with hardly any pieces left as firewood size.

    ReplyDelete