I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Monday, March 6, 2017

Working With The Cattle

I got really lucky this time. Got the calves I wanted to sell penned up and eventually hauled out without any problems. A slight complication when  cow decided to calve on the same day but it was really perfect timing. Since she was penned up in the shelter with the two to be sold I only had to separate them with some panels so I could keep her in. Lucky as the weather was about to change to snow and blowing snow. Not the kind of weather I want a new born calf to be out for. She might have been smart enough to bring it back to the shelter but you just never know with cattle.

Looks like I get to move some more snow before this winter is over.




1 comment:

  1. Well congratulations on being an "uncle" again, Ralph. - lol

    ReplyDelete