I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Monday, January 16, 2017

Sunset Drive and More

Its way late to be posting videos but I lost a couple of hours due to a "crash dump" of the laptop and it took a bunch of system restore, spybot,crap cleaner, etc to get started again.

I wanted to post an example of my first attempt at the follow me feature of the drone. After figuring out what I had been doing wrong I find it works quite well now. Warmer weather helps too. Frozen fingers do not work well on the control panel. No crashes or actual frostbite yet. More to come.

4 comments:

  1. Too high tech for me, Ralph. I do well to turn on the porch light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably sounds more complicated than it was. I mostly just followed on screen instructions while the computer fixed itself.

      Delete
  2. I really want a drone. It would be awesome for spotting crop issues and spying on people.

    ReplyDelete