I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Thursday, July 16, 2026

A Thousand Words

 An old saying that a picture is worth a thousand words comes to mind. I guess a video might be worth even more so here is a July garden update from my yt channel in which I hopefully explain what is going on around here. As usual time is passing in fast forward as I attempt to keep up. 



3 comments:

  1. I'll have to show Scott your watering idea. It would be a good use for the pots left over after I've transplanted my flowers. He dug up some nice new potatoes a couple days ago; took them to his sister's so I haven't had a taste yet. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watering system works good and minimal use of water. Just have to get the right size and number of holes in the plastic tubs so its not going to all run out too quick. New potatoes for dinner today.

      Delete
  2. Interesting watering system. I like that. We are hitting 100 degrees F and high humidity. No a lot of fun baling straw open station.

    ReplyDelete