I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sask. Summer Storm


Thunder and lightning and rain on the tin roof. Went out to check my rain gauge but the wind has blown it away. Not quite as wild as what they had in the northwest last night here  but it was pretty intense. High temps and humidity all day will usually lead up to this kind of weather. That 40 C heat index is not my kind of weather. Fine as long as the ac is working and I am in the tractor cab though. Great weed killing weather. Too hot to spray crops but all I have left to do is the flax. It is pretty weak at this stage so I don't want to hit it with herbicide and set it back. Best to wait for a cooler day. Maybe I should hitch onto the haybine and start cutting. That usually brings on more rain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment