I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Museum Car Show

It has become an annual event. The antique cars on display at the local museum really help bring out a crowd. Even better when the weather co-operates, as it did yesterday. Although small in numbers by some standards, it takes a long time to make the circuit and view all the cars. So many people to talk to and discuss the various vehicles.
I shot some video. Including some views of the ground taken while I was walking around forgetting the camera was on. I might get around to an edited version for youtube.
Not too hot or windy. Roads had dried up from the rain to the point that I could avoid what few mud puddles remained and get the Chevy II parked along with the rest of the "antiques". At just over 80,000 miles it has less mileage on it that some much newer vehicles. Got a few compliments on the car and a few on the original owners of the Chevy from the older folks that remembered them.
Next year? Maybe the Mercury?

3 comments:

  1. Feast or famine here as far as rain or sun. Currently really dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chevy II, eh? You never cease to amaze me, Ralph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its another family "survivor car" Gorges. I'll have to do a blog post with a little history of it.

      Delete