I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Changing Fast

The weather. Last week this time we were fully covered with the winter's snow. A few warm and windy days has us down to just a few drifts on the fence lines left. Not a lot of water to show considering how fast it melted. I guess I need to be making preparations for field work. In fact I did a little work on the smallest field of all today. Fired up the old roto tiller and worked the garden. Might get a few potatoes planted in April yet. Got the air seeder tank pulled out of the shed. Fixed a leaking valve stem on the John Deere without losing a lot of calcium chloride. Washed a couple of trucks. Probably a few other things I've forgotten already. This farming is cutting into my time for working on old rusty cars.

1 comment: