I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Sunday, April 28, 2019

On The Road With Roosty6

Trying to snow here today. Not enough to do any good. We really need the moisture and much as I don't like snow in May, I'd take it now. The little field I worked yesterday was surprisingly dry. And it was summerfallow. Stubble fields will be even drier.

Got the January wheat contract hauled out this past week. It took a while to get grain cars at the terminal but once they arrived it did not take long to move about 7000 bushels.

I put together a few video clips from the week showing some of the scenery. Thursday was impressive with sunshine, then clouds, showers, even a big of snow, then back to sun. All in the space of an hour.















3 comments:

  1. That's like our usual marches down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. I don't go very far or very fast but the scenery is usually good.

      Delete