I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Harrowing Macdonald Hills Farm

Got done early this afternoon and seeing as it is Sunday, and the May long weekend I figured I'd take some time to put a video together showing what I was doing today. Popular myths will have you believe that Saskatchewan is all flat as a table. So as I was working at the farm in the Macdonald Hills area I figured I'd use that in the title of the video. Hills are hard to portray in the two dimensiional world of photos and video but trust me, they are hills. You can hear the tractor engine working a little harder on the steep one.

Another in the seeming endless days of sun, wind, and no rain. Plenty of dust all around me and it would have been cold sitting on an open tractor. If I had to do this job out on an open tractor I'd be retiring pretty quick. Today I just turned on the AC as needed and worked in dust free comfort listening to CBC propaganda and talk shows.




































3 comments:

  1. Ground always looks flatter in a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Arkansas, I raked about 80 acres of hay last Friday. Nice New Holland cab tractor, AC on listening to Rush Limbaugh all afternoon. Added bonus, Petit Jean mountain 20 miles off to my South.

    ReplyDelete