I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Driving The Winter Driveway

The video of these impressive snowbanks along my driveway should be fun to look at this summer when its hot . Middle of March and no sign of winter letting up. More snow coming tonight and no thawing predicted in the near term forecast. Looks like it will be a late spring, and a wet one if flooding predictions are right. Maybe as bad as 2011? I've spent many hours and many gallons of gas running the old tractor and snowblower up and down the driveway numerous times. At least my fellow blogger the lazy farmer is able to get in the field and plant an acre or two.

4 comments:

  1. I don't care for the looks of all that snow, but the music you chose was peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sun but I my radio keeps quitting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i agree, the music was lovely and peaceful on the driveway

    ReplyDelete

  4. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
    Driveway repairs Bournbemouth

    ReplyDelete