I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Thursday, January 25, 2018

A Decade On Youtube

According to their records I have been on youtube as Roosty6 for ten years on Jan. 26. It does not seem like that long but considering there are 382 videos on my channel I guess it has been a while. I like to think the videos have improved a little since the very first one I put on. It was a short clip of converted VHS video from 1989. Fuzzy focus and grainy video of my old 72 IH Scout and me taking a little spin down the driveway. I don't recall how long it took to upload on dial up internet in those days but it would have been a long while I think. So much faster these days on wireless internet.
I've learned a lot and met some interesting people on the channel.

1 comment:

  1. lol - Well, Ralph, I guess I should say CONGRATULATIONS. Actually, that's true, very few people stick with anything that long.

    ReplyDelete