I'm on Twitter

Roosty6 @B110

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Cool Drink On A Cold Day

While the truck was warming up for a quick trip to town on the coldest day of the winter (so far) I ran up to the barn to run some water for the cattle. They seemed to be handling the cold well. Out in the sunshine in the shelter of the trees it was not bad. The cats did not venture out of the barn where they had been holed up for at least a week.

I've picked up several new subscribers to the youtube channel since being mentioned on R Peek's channel. He is an interesting guy that keeps a steady stream of videos uploading to youtube. Messing about with old vehicles, clearing snow, playing banjo, etc. Check him out on youtube sometime.

I shot this with the Gopro on the chest mount harness so I could work hands free.

No comments:

Post a Comment